The Marketing Project Coordinator will provide support for project management efforts, providing assistance with all elements of project coordination including scheduling, meeting coordination, stakeholder and vendor communication, resource coordination, timeline monitoring and communication. This position is responsible for the day-to-day coordination of assigned marketing projects, campaigns and materials from development through delivery.
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with BECU Competencies and Information Protection requirements.
- Support the Creative Team by implementing and completing projects as assigned.
- Assist the Director of Creative Services and Creative Team with project development and deployment of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Serve as a resource for project related strategies and communications.
- Organize and distribute detailed Project Plans including timelines, deliverables and budgets.
- Oversee project scheduling, meeting coordination and stakeholder communication. Interact with Vendors while coordinating resources and monitoring timeline.
- Coordinate the development of promotional marketing merchandising and collateral related to assigned projects.
- Review member feedback and suggestions relative to assigned projects and related services for the purpose of improving marketing program performance.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Good project management skills required.
- Proficient verbal and written skills required to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Ability to set and achieve goals and objectives pertaining to Creative Team, as well as Marketing department projects and internal communications, required.
- Proficient math skills related to budgeting and expense management required.
- Ability to work full time required, with additional hours as necessary.
- Associates degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or Communications, or equivalent work or education-related experience along with a minimum of 1 year project coordination experience required, or a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications required.
- Financial industry project management experience preferred.
- Experience collaborating with outside vendors related to graphic design, environmental design, printing and production preferred.