The BECU Employee Referral Program
YOU make a difference, help BECU find others to do the same!
MEMBER CONSULTANT LEAD
MEMBER CONSULTANT II
MEMBER CONSULTANT II
R-02796: MANAGER SYSTEMS ENGINEER
SR MORTGAGE ADVISOR
Referral Bonus Amounts
Referral bonus payouts will be made on the pay period following the referral’s first day.
- $750: Executive Leadership/Tech
- $500: Corporate/Exempt
- $300: Staff-Level/Non-Exempt
Who is Eligible to Make Referrals:
- All employees of BECU
- Management with hiring authority
- Directors, VPs, and EMT
Who is Not Eligible to Make Referrals:
- Recruiting Team
- Anyone who possesses direct or indirect supervision or auditing over the referred candidates
- Agency Temporary Workers
- Staff Augmentation Resources (Vendors)
How does the Employee Referral Program work?
We’ve partnered with EmployeeReferrals.com to make the program easier and more efficient for employees to refer, and for recruiters to track referrals. To refer someone to a job, employees will:
- Register and create their own dashboard at EmployeeReferrals.com/BECU
- Download the EmployeeReferrals.com mobile app (not required)
- Send out referrals via social media—LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.—that are uniquely tagged with their information
Once referred, the employee will be able to check the status of their referrals through their dashboard.
What are the ERP payout amounts and levels?
- $750 for Executive Level/Technology hires
- $500 for Corporate/Exempt Level hires
- $300 for Non-Exempt Level hires
When will employee referral bonus payouts happen?
Referrer’s will receive their payout on the pay period following the hired referral’s first day.
What makes a quality referral?
A quality referral is someone you know who meets the requirements identified in the job description, is high-performing, would fit well into the BECU culture, and who you’ve observed demonstrating BECU’s values. For example, they:
- Do the Right Thing: You have seen them consistently act in an ethical manner in everything they do at work, demonstrating a high level of integrity in their actions
- Own It: They step up and take ownership of their work, and you’ve observed them even taking on things that need to be done that don’t fall within their typical job duties
- Be Real: They communicate positively but directly, seeking to build rapport and relationships with the people with whom they engage (customers, peers, other employees); they manage conflict in a constructive way
- Members First: They are committed to providing great service to both Members and their employee peers (internal and external customers in other organizations)
- Know Your Stuff: They are technical subject matter experts in their field, actively seeking ways to continually improve their knowledge.
Will I receive credit for referrals made outside of the dashboard/system?
No. Employees will need to use their EmployeeReferrals.com dashboard and submit referrals using the new system in order to receive credit. The dashboard is easy to use and enables employees to post open positions to social media, refer via email and text, and also download a mobile app.
How and when will existing employee referrals be paid once this new program goes live?
Existing employee referrals still employed at BECU will be paid out 11/20/15 at the original program rate of $200 (grossed up).
1) Review open jobs
Search our open jobs by Title, location, reward, or category.
2) Send job invitations
Sync with Google, Yahoo, Twitter, or LinkedIn and our app will recommend people to refer. It’s 100% private.
3) Earn rewards
The system tracks everything and you’ll receive your reward according to our payment policy.
Your personal social networks belong to you.
At your discretion, you may choose to sync your personal social networks with this app (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, GitHub, and/or Yahoo). Only you have access to the connections synced from these accounts through the app. Only you can view them, and only you can communicate with them. You may remove your social networks at any time for any reason. Syncing social networks is not required to participate in the referral program. At your discretion, you may choose to share a connection's contact info with company recruiters or setup auto-sharing.
Only you have access to your data.
With our referral system, your information is your property. This app is your tool to find referrals among your social networks. Your social network contacts are loaded into the app, but only you have access to them. Your employer can not view or communicate with any of your contacts. We will never sell, share or use your information in any way. We promise.
We respect the privacy of the people you refer.
Company recruiters don’t know anything about your connections until you decide to share their contact information. Sharing contact information must be done individually for each connection you wish to share. You can make a referral without revealing your friend's contact information to recruiters.
Like many companies, we use "cookie" technology on our web site. We use a temporary session cookie to recognize you and your contacts. These temporary cookies are eliminated when you exit your browser.
We use top level security technology on our site. Your information is safe.
Third Party Links
Our site may occasionally have links to third party sites, such as employer’s sites. We have no control over these sites. Once you click on a third party link, we are not responsible for any personal information you may enter on those sites.
You can opt out at any time, for any reason.
In most cases, an account has already been created for you per company policy. However, participation in the referral program is optional and you may opt out at any time for any reason.