The Target Pay Range for this position is $97,900-$119,600 annually. The full Pay Range is $76,100-$141,500 annually. At BECU, compensation decisions are determined using factors such as relevant job-related skills, experience, and education or training. Should an offer for employment be made, we will consider individual qualifications. In addition to your salary, compensation incentives are available for the hired applicant. Incentives are performance based and targets vary by role.
The Sr. Product Analyst conducts financial and strategic analyses in support of product, delivery channel and member growth initiatives and activities. The role is responsible for the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data, as well as insight to support BECU’s strategic initiatives and goals. This role supports the evaluation of opportunities related to product lines, member relationships, delivery channels, pricing and member value.
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with BECU Competencies and Information Protection requirements.
- Provide ongoing analysis and reporting of each product, service, and delivery channel to determine member value, profitability, utilization and continued feasibility.
- Generate creative, action-oriented insights into key business drivers and understand current market, industry and member trends.
- Work with internal resources, Vice Presidents and the Executive Management Team to provide key performance data related to products, channels and members.
- Provide ad hoc modelling and financial data, including member research, market sizing, economic analysis, statistical analysis, and competitive research to support various projects, product/service recommendations and strategic initiatives.
- Participate in the development of recommendations for modifications to the Credit Union's pricing and/or product structure.
- Develop and deliver product, member and relationship/engagement metrics, analyses, reports and recommendations necessary to meet strategic product and channel-marketing needs.
- Design and deliver customized reports and commentary, as needed, that will facilitate financial accountability and ensure that decisions are consistent with the maximization of member value.
- Identify and collect data required to support strategic assessments, long range plans and potential new products/services that benefit the membership. Utilize findings to help formulate recommendations.
- Evaluate effectiveness of new and existing products, programs and projects.
- Maintain effective communication with all Credit Union employees to ensure coordination and exchange of information for accomplishing Credit Union goals.
- For the purpose of attaining Credit Union goals, it is the responsibility of each employee to strive for the continuous improvement of processes and quality of service.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Excellent conceptual, organizational, analytical and project management skills.
- Experience with Data Aggregation and Visualization tools such as Tableau, SQL, Alteryx
- Ability to self-motivate and develop a strong knowledge of the company's products, services, policies, procedures and culture.
- Ability to collect pertinent data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions, as well as formulate ideas and recommendations.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills to effectively communicate with management, staff, and outside contacts.
- Ability to work independently, and as a team member, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Ability to present a professional image when dealing with members, co-workers, management, and outside contacts.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing work priorities.
- Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for periods of up to two hours or more
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent work or educational experience. MBA or continuing education towards MBA requirements preferred.
- Minimum five to seven years of product-related financial analysis experience required.
- Minimum three to five years of experience conducting product profitability, feasibility and pricing analysis.
- Experience in developing and/or analyzing corporate strategies.
- Experience creating and delivering presentations to executive level audiences required.