The Operations Support Specialist is responsible for providing a variety of program administration and operational support services to ensure the division’s leadership team can optimize efficiency. The role will partner with the division’s internal partners to help leadership run the business optimally. Support activities include coordinating vendor interactions, problem-solving vendor issues, coordinating meeting logistics and travel arrangements, taking and summarizing meeting minutes, managing supply inventories, and expense tracking.
- Perform all responsibilities in accordance with BECU Competencies, compliance, regulatory and Information Protection requirements.
- Lead the execution of business unit projects, coordinating deliverables as directed by a project manager or division leader.
- Manage the business unit’s vendor relationship activities including vendor performance reporting, issue escalation/resolution and implementation of vendor meeting routines. Actively communicate with vendors and liaison with IT as needed to monitor SLAs.
- Monitor the performance of vendor-owned technology platforms as it relates to their impact on business unit processes, including collecting and interpreting data, coordinating feedback and preparing recommendation for improvements.
- Maintain business unit floor plans, org charts and phone lists for the division. Maintain and administer the division’s Sharepoint site.
- Serve as point of contact for BECU’s Business Continuity program for the division.
- Plan and coordinate key business unit meetings/events, including overseeing the logistics, handling the expenses and coordinating travel planning.
- Take and distribute detailed meeting minutes and summaries. Coordinate, summarize and prepare materials and information for management reports.
- Manage office supply inventories, expense tracking and expense reconciliation for the division.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration required, or equivalent work or educational experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in related business operations support role in a medium to large organization required.
- Experience and competency using the Microsoft Office suite required, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Business Objects and Visio.
- Proficient verbal and written skills required to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary.